29 Kasım 2010 Pazartesi

How is it like to be a fourth class in ELT department?


 At present, I am in the last class in ELT department in Mersin University. To tell the truth, it is very satisfying for me to graduate from the university because I will make preparations towards my occupation, English language teaching very easily. I will focus on my next studies. Having enough equipment about my profession, I will try to pass the KPSS which is very vital for me and involves great effort to be successful.
I experienced unforgettable times with my friends from the university. I am very pleased to meeting these people and especially my teachers. However, in my next life, they will not be with me anymore. Consequently, I am feeling very upset from now on as I will leave them. I congratulate my friends’ graduations and I wish to graduate from the university altogether and become successful in KPSS.

                                               Yours faithfully…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder